Sunday 15 January 2012

jewelled epitome

 






 


My recent purchase has been these Topshop gold embellished hotpants, and are currently my favourite fashion piece in my wardrobe at the minute! I am madly in love with the colour gold and the kind of jewelled glamour that emanates from embellished pieces of clothing. I wanted to pair them up with a tee to make them the pure focus of the outfit and so wore a washed out white one with a V-neckline to make it feminine.
Many designers have established their designs more with the concept of precious jewels, glass and crystals on their fashion runway shows which have travelled down to pieces into the highstreet fashion. The idea of embellishment on clothing brings glamour, opulence, and elegance to a person's style and has a beautiful element to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment